Our vision is to strive for Perfect Care
Perfect Care means:
- Setting our own stretching goals for improvements in care rather than aiming to meet minimum standards set by other organisations
- Getting the basics of care right every time
- Making improvements to the care we provide because we know it’s the right thing to do for patients and because we care about the care that we provide
- Helping people to try improvements, learn from their mistakes, and apply what works more rapidly
- Helping our people to innovate in ways that create better quality and outcomes for the people we serve whilst reducing cost.
Our goals for zero suicides for people in our care, no force first (zero physical or medication-led restraint), physical health, how we learn from deaths and a just culture are all about providing perfect care for the people we serve.