Mersey Care spends large amounts of public money on services and supplies – this is known as procurement. We buy only services and supplies that will best meet the needs of the trust and offer value for money, and our suppliers are required to demonstrate that they can offer this.
For information please contact the procurement team by emailing: procurement
or write to:
V7 Building, Kings Business Park,
Contract opportunities are advertised either at the
Official Journal of the European Union or Contracts Finders
Please note that Mersey Care NHS Trust is not responsible for the content of external sites.
We invite competitive offers from a minimum of three suppliers for the supply of goods and services, if:
- the estimated expenditure over the term of a contract life is expected to be more than £25,999, you will be asked to tender using the Trusts e-tendering platform
- If expenditure is expected to be between £16,000 and £25,999 you will be asked to provide a written quote.
We recognise the important role played by Small and Medium Enterprises (SMEs) in meeting its diverse requirements and contributing to the economy. The link below may be of help:
Supply of Goods
In order to supply goods and services to Mersey Care NHS Foundation Trust we would expect you to meet the requirements contained within the
NHS terms and conditions for procuring goods and services
As an NHS Trust we would expect all suppliers to meet these nationally agreed terms and conditions and any subsequent amendments made by the
Department of Health.
The Terms and Conditions include compliance with:
- Confidentiality and Data Protection Act 1998
- Environmental Sustainability
- Inducements to Purchase (Preventing bribery)